Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Photos of my DSC exploration

We learned how to use a pulley to hoist ourselves up high without having to feel the full weight of our bodies. I only felt 1/3 of my body weight!





We learned about the bodily functions of dinosaurs. Our favorite part was the circulatory system. Our least favorite was the digestive system. Just look at that gigantic pile of dung!

















We learned about surface tension by lying on a bed of sharp nails! Although it looks painful, the weight of our bodies pulled down by gravity was evenly distributed over all the nails so not a single nail could pierce our skin- PHEW!

1 comment:

  1. I want to use the pulley too. I feel so heavy these days. All of your pictures are very interesting. I like your nail bed picture. Were you not scared at all?

    ReplyDelete